Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Mom, The Style Icon

My Mom, The Style Icon is my new favorite site. They have pictures of stylish moms and remind us of what classic style is.


This pic is one of my favorites from the site. The author claims her interests are "Fedoras, Looking like a badass" and that she was "was alive when people knew how to pose for a picture."



I liked this pic too. They want to bring back lady head scarves, men who wear fedoras like it's their job "because they're fucking gondola drivers", and our own vintage childhood clothing. (I remember owning certain items as a child that I obsessed over like a pink dress with sheep on it, a giant ALF shirt, a pastel ruffly dress that my grandmother gave me, and this dress...)


Urban Outfitters is also having an original icon contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment