Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscars


I was surprised at the lack of colors at the Oscars this year. Mostly blue, black, and whites. Thus, we really liked Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab and Maggie Gyllenhaal in Dries Van Noten. Their colorful tie-dye-esque dresses (you know that we really like tie-dye) stood out as different (here's to taking chances!) and they looked lovely and fresh.

 

Below I've added a few other dresses that I liked. All pictures are from the official Oscar site.


Cameron Diaz in Oscar de la Renta
I really loved Cameron's hair here too. 



Miley Cyrus in Jenny Packham
So young and elegant. 



Gabourey Sidibe in Marchesa
The color looks great and I love the details.


Sarah Jessica Parker in Chanel
This seems to be a much debated dress in the blogosophere but, 
I thought both of them looked very classy.



Kate Winslet in Yves Saint Laurent
I loved her jewelry! It's Tiffany's. 



Zoe Kravitz in Alexis Mabille
She's shaping up to be a fashionista.



Suzy Amis Cameron in an enviornmentally friendly gown 



Nicole Richie in Reem Acra
I love her seventies inspired dress. 
The make-up to match makes the perfect final touch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment